Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Clean Coal Road Trip
So a few weeks ago I got offered an independent contracting job working for a political consulting firm based out of Arizona. Today I arrived in Ohio in anticipation of my first day of work tomorrow. For four weeks I will be traveling with three other people throughout Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Virginia promoting clean coal energy. That means that for the next couple of weeks my blog will be about my fun road trip and not my California antics. Don't get me wrong, I will miss Kenneth and Moose and Dixie but this could be fun too. I would also like everyone to know that the humidity is back in my life and my hair has returned to its naturally voluminous and frizzy poof. I hit the road tomorrow night... more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment