I spent the past few days in Ohio promoting clean coal technology with America's Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity. Today my team went to the Stark County Fair in Canton, Ohio. Now, I would not consider myself to be a bona fide city girl, but I am not a gal that regularly hangs with farm animals. Anyways, while passing out shirts at the fair, I met two women that claimed they had a 250lb. pig entered into one of the many livestock competitions. I asked the ladies if I could put a shirt on their pig and get it on camera for our team's daily video and photos. Of course they said yes and this was the result...
Here I am with the pig's owner and her friend...
My first encounter with live bacon was pretty successful in the end. A few stalls down, this OLD man had an 800lb pig! I definitely got lucky with my pig friend!
This weekend I head to Cleveland, Ohio for a few days. My team and I will be visiting the Cleveland Air Show and the Taste of Cleveland! More to come from my exciting clean coal technology trip in the coming days!


No comments:
Post a Comment