Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tehachapi Mountain Festival

There is not too much to do in Tehachapi, especially if you are of the younger generation. This weekend was the annual Tehachapi Mountain Festival. Today, Kenneth, Camdon, and I stopped by the "Thunder on the Mountain Car Show." Cam is a huge car nut and Kenneth and I cannot resist fried food and beer. Locals and visitors from as far as Arizona entered about three hundred cars in the show. Below are a collection of some of my favorite cars and pictures of the gang. Nothing beats a fun day in the most beautiful summer weather!


Kenneth and I at the Mountain Festival!

It is a blow up hot tub... for the price of $4500.

Trying to decide if the blow up hot tub is a smart investment.

My favorite car at the show... make it red and it could be mine!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie White said...

Love your blog, Em!

Emily said...

Thanks Mrs. White!