| Love you Drew and Anne Marie! |
| Wedding practice! |
| We didn't take a lot of pictures while we were home. |
Work...
Where do I begin? Between recovering from vacation, planning for next year's budget, and the visitors, the office has been busy. Hopefully, things will calm down now that the year is drawing to a close.
It is fall in California, I think. We had two days of crisp fall weather followed by a resurgence of sun and heat. Fall means Halloween, and Halloween requires a trip[s] to Disneyland. Having never seen Halloween at the Happiest Place on Earth, Kenneth and I made two trips to the parks. Our first visit happened to be Gay Day at Disneyland. It was crowded, hot, and well, gay. Of course, the celebration was appropriate for the atmosphere but definitely unexpected. In spite of the massive crowds, we managed to have a really great time. Unfortunately, my favorite ride, Pirates of the Caribbean, was closed but Disneyland was decorated to the max for Halloween. I think I can speak for Kenneth and safely say that the Haunted Mansion at Halloween takes the cake. Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas took over the Mansion and the whole ride is themed around his antics and the movie. Kenneth ate an abundance of turkey legs and we walked about a zillion miles around the park. We even hit the new Little Mermaid ride, which has some amazing animatronics and details. Cannot wait to get our annual passes at Christmas.
Lots to look forward to in the coming weeks as cool weather settles in and Halloween arrives. Our weekends are quickly filling up with day trips, parties, etc. More (hopefully) blog posts now that I feel guilty about all the neglect.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I've been crazy busy lately as well. I guess this is what grown-up life is like haha
Post a Comment