Tuesday, October 26, 2010

and Life Goes on...

So needless to say, I have been beyond busy the last seven weeks of my life.  In the last seven weeks I have;


1. worked as a field organizer for clean coal technology.
2. traveled through : Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
3. gone to my final fitting for my wedding dress and picked out the music for our wedding ceremony.
4. flown through eight time zones and nine airports.
5. campaigned for a local city council candidate in Bakersfield.
6. reunited with my wonderful fiancé. 
7. paid off our honeymoon.
8. started planning our first ever Thanksgiving celebration!
9. purchased Halloween pumpkins and witnessed autumn in the desert.


No wonder the circles under my eyes have grown darker and baggier! Now that I am back to semi normal life and a semi state of unemployment, I promise to try and blog more.  In the not so distant future, Kenneth and I plan to travel to Santa Barbara and Las Vegas for two long weekends and our wedding is only a few weeks away!  

No comments: